This past Easter we had a chat with Matthew Cutler-Welsh from Home Style Green. Take a look inside to read about sustainable living and listen to the podcast interview.
This post is Part 3 of a Multi-Part series about creating a more sustainable future.
One Planet, One People, Please...
In this post we will discuss off-grid systems, the concept of "reduce, reuse and recycle" within the building industry, the impact of building a house on the land and wider natural environment both during the build and afterwards, and how to build houses with heart ♥️
This post is Part 1 of a Multi-Part series about creating a more sustainable future. Topics covered in the series are:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly building options
- Toxicity in your home and how to reduce it as you build
- Recycling and reducing waste, both in the building industry and in our personal lives
- Energy efficiency in your home
- Living off the grid and more in alignment with our natural environment