One of our talented customers decided to take some 360 degree photographs of our latest tiny house named “Lagom” (a Swedish term meaning “just the right amount”). Read all about it here!
This post is Part 1 of a Multi-Part series about creating a more sustainable future. Topics covered in the series are:
- Sustainable and eco-friendly building options
- Toxicity in your home and how to reduce it as you build
- Recycling and reducing waste, both in the building industry and in our personal lives
- Energy efficiency in your home
- Living off the grid and more in alignment with our natural environment